Tattoos Chris Evans
Chris Evans — a popular American actor and favorite of the public. Love for self-expression through tattoos touched him, like so many other stars. Tattoo brutality was added to the actor, and do not make him a bad guy. They look elegant and modest, complementing an impressive sports figure. Tattoos Chris Evans have a deep subtext, and are made for a reason. Altogether there are six.
In spite of the wildly popular, the actor remains modest and shy, loyal family and its principles.
Each of tattoo emphasizes these traits and reflects his attitude to life.
On the right shoulder of the actor tattooed mark similar to the letter A. This is the first image appeared on the body of the star. It symbolizes the relationship with the family, reverent attitude to loved ones.
- On the shoulder of the left hand shows a tattoo that symbolizes the zodiac sign of Chris’s mother. According to him, this is his favorite and most expensive heart tattoo.
- The inscription on the shoulder of his right hand, placed over the symbol of the family, translated into Russian as «Fidelity». The actor believes that this is an important quality for a man. He considers wrong throw people and bring them.
- Right on the torso actor visible inscription, in Russian means «in memory of Bradley, with me forever.» The phrase is dedicated to a close friend Chris, who died in a car accident in November 2003, Matt Bradley.
- During takeoff and creative dawn of popularity, the actor has been difficult to cope with the sudden fame and continue to work. It helped him craze Buddhism. In 2011, Chris made a tattoo in the form of inscriptions with a quote from this doctrine as a symbol of peace, balance.
- Chris Evans is not the only child in the family, he has two sisters (Shonna and Carly) and brother Scott. In honor of them, the actor made a tattoo on the ankle as the first letters of their names — «SCS».
All tattoos Chris Evans reflect his remarkable attachment to family, kindness, courage and loyalty.