CHRIS EVANS’S TATTOOS
Chris Evans is a popular American actor and crowd puller. He succumbed to love of self-expression with the help of tattoos like many other celebrities. Tattoos add brutality to the actor, without making him a bad guy. They look elegant and modest, complementing an impressive sporty figure. Chris Evans’s tattoos have a deep implication and are made for a particular reason. There are six of them in total.
Despite the frenzied popularity, the actor remains modest and shy, loyal to the family and his principles. Each tattoo emphasizes these traits and reflects his attitude to life.
- On the right shoulder, the actor tattooed a sign, similar to the letter A. This image was the first to occur on the body of the celebrity. It symbolizes the connection with the family, care for the beloved.
- On the left shoulder, there is a tattoo symbolizing the zodiac sign of Chris’s mother. The actor says this is his favorite tattoo.
- The inscription on the right shoulder, located above the symbol of the family, is translated as “Loyalty”. The actor believes that this is an important trait for a man. He considers it wrong to squander people and betray them.
- On the right side of actor’s torso, one can see an inscription “In memory of Bradley, forever with me”. The phrase is dedicated to a close friend of Chris, who died in a car accident in November 2003, Matt Bradley.
- During the period of creative rise and the dawn of his popularity, it was difficult for the actor to cope with a sudden glory and continue working. Buddhism helped him. In 2011, Chris inked a tattoo in the form of an inscription with a quote from this teaching as a symbol of pacification, balance.
- Chris Evans is not the only child in the family. He has two sisters (Sean and Carly) and a brother Scott. To honor them, the actor inked an ankle tattoo in the form of the first letters from their names – “SCS”.
All Chris Evans’s tattoos reflect his amazing devotion to his family, goodwill, masculinity and loyalty.